Since Sept. 2016, I’m pursuing my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science at Peking University, under the supervision of Prof. Ming Zhang. I have also been closely working with Prof. Jian Tang, who is my supervior at Mila during Sept. 2018 - Sept. 2019.
I’m on job market now! If you are interested in me, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deep Learning, Data Mining
- Recommender Systems
- Graph Representation Learning
- May 2020. Our paper “TIMME: Twitter Idelogy-detection via Multi-task Multi-relational Embedding” was accepted by KDD’2020 with ORAL presentation.
- Dec. 2019. I joined Huawei Noah’s Ark Lab as a research intern, working on graph representation leanring and recommender systems, under the supervision of Dr. Changying Du.
- Aug. 2019. Our paper “AutoInt: Automatic Feature Interaction Learning via Self-Attentive Neural Networks” was accepted by CIKM’2019.
- Jul. 2019. A graph representation learning literature repository was released at MilaGraph.
- Mar. 2019. We release our codes and datasets on recommender systems at MilaGraph.
- Oct. 2018. Our paper “Session-based Social Recommendation via Dynamic Graph Attention Networks” was accepted by WSDM’2019.
- Spt. 2018. I began my internship at Mila, under the supervision of Prof. Jian Tang.
- Feb. 2018. Our team ranked 3rd out of 575 teams in WSDM Cup Challenge, 2018.
- Zhiping Xiao, Weiping Song, Haoyan Xu, Zhicheng Ren and Yizhou Sun. TIMME: Twitter Idelogy-detection via Multi-task Multi-relational Embedding. To appear at KDD’2020.
- Weiping Song, Chence Shi, Zhiping Xiao, Zhijian Duan, Yewen Xu, Ming Zhang and Jian Tang. AutoInt: Automatic Feature Interaction Learning via Self-Attentive Neural Networks. CIKM’2019.
- Weiping Song, Zhijian Duan, Ziqing Yang, Hao Zhu, Ming Zhang and Jian Tang. Explainable Knowledge Graph-based Recommendation via Deep Reinforcement Learning. arXiv’2019.
- Weiping Song, Zhiping Xiao, Yifan Wang, Laurent Charlin, Ming Zhang and Jian Tang. Session-based Social Recommendation via Dynamic Graph Attention Networks. WSDM’2019.
- Reviewer: Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE)